Job Posting as
Assistant Vice president-MarketingLocation: Bangalore (Karnataka), India
|Designation||Assistant Vice president-Marketing|
|Job Description||• Plan, Brief and Direct the team on category plans for Complete range
of products / categories
• Study global trends across apparel categories and Analyze international brands based on their Product offerings and hence derive trend directions;
• Study brand competition on the domestic platform, analyze their product offerings and innovations and hence locate gaps to initiate, innovate and perform.
• Guide the design team to create retail centric Color story, Mood board and Concept presentations Fabric selection and color rationalization to the Marketing and Sales;
• Drive team to Execute the product designs backed by historical sales data, new product forecasts,
• Plans and brief to meet category objectives, product margins and targets.
• Guiding the design team for preparing trend book with product details for respective seasons.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Fixed salary|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka), India|
|Gross Salary offered:||Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000 monthly|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Marketing|
|Professional Experience||5 Years|
|Details of the Client Company:|
|Name of the Client||Client of Accort Services|
|Company Description||Reputed Client with Pan India presence. As part of expansion project, recruting staff with high potential|
|Details of the Consultant's Company:|
|Name of the Company/Consultancy||This job has been posted by the consultant: Accort Services|
|Name of the Contact Person||Thomas Thomas|
|Additional Information||Pan India client which is into apparel industry|